1. UFO, Rock Bottom (live, from Strangers In The Night) 2. Tommy James, Draggin’ The Line 3. Danko Jones, Bounce
4. The Rolling Stones, Parachute Woman
5. Deep Purple, Dealer
6. Marianne Faithfull, What’s The Hurry?
7. Billie Holiday, Good Morning Heartache
8. Dust, Love Me Hard
9. Joe Cocker, Sandpaper Cadillac
10. Tim Curry, No Love On The Street
11. Led Zeppelin, The Crunge
12. Fleetwood Mac, Future Games
13. Steve Earle, Dead Flowers (live, from Shut Up And Die Like An Aviator)
14. Paris, Religion
15. Buddy Guy, Done Got Old
16. Headstones, Absolutely
17. Jethro Tull, John Barleycorn (live, from A Little Light Music)
18. Alvin Lee, The Bluest Blues
19. Judas Priest, Prophecy
20. Charlie Watts Jim Keltner Project, Elvin Suite
THIS COMING SATURDAY and SUNDAY (Jan. 26th and 27th, 2019) CKMS-FM is LIVE on location and Live-to-Air at the Uptown Waterloo Town Square!!!
We will be providing live music and interactive DJ sets at 2019 Winterloo Festival!!!
Winterloo is an outdoor FREE community winter festival with cool winter activities open to all to get involved in.
Hosted by the City of Waterloo; come join us for ice sculpture carving competitions, dog sled racing, CKMS-FM live DJ sets during the Uptown “Shake N’ Skate”, food trucks such as Tim Horton’s and Beaver Tails, ice fishing games, winter golf in Waterloo Park, snowman building contests, horse and buggie tours, and so much more!!!!
All FREE FOR YOU, FAMILY, FRIENDS AND YOUR COMMUNITY of the Waterloo region!
Music: CKMS DJ’s DJ Denim, DJ JD, DJ Yasin, Nattyphsicist, Francis Claire, Yenniefer Storange, Jeff Stager, Bob Jonkman and many more CKMS DJs and programmers Live-On-site!! We will be LIVE-To-AIR on the FM and stream!!
DJ set times will be announced and updated on our Facebook page this week!
Give CKMS Radio Waterloo a like or follow on Facebook for the updates!
From opium poppies to sleeping pills, from sucking to infusing, from insomnia, anemia, auto immune diseases and beyond – we discuss the threads that led to current trends and research in medication therapy. Listen to The Med Thread monthly, as we sew a patchwork quilt with squares of history, mythology, research, sciences and technological advances. The show is produced at CHMR studios in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador.
The Med Thread airs on Thursdays from 2:00pm to 3:00pm on CKMS-FM, 102.7 Radio Waterloo.
The Oxford County 4-H communications club were in the studio today. Karen Trick interviewed the 5 club members present to talk about their 4-H project to interview other 4-H members not in the Communications club. Our playlist:
Early Morning Show – Monday to Saturday 5AM to 8AM and Sunday 5AM to 7:30AM
Virasat Media is a Canadian based media company that was founded in 2011. The company develops and produces South Asian focused current affairs programming for various media including, print, radio, and television broadcast. After a decade in the business, the company is focusing on the creation of new arts and cultural programming.
There is growing interest in South Asian culture among young Canadians. Virasat Media recognizes the opportunity of introducing international stars to the Canadian market while simultaneously creating opportunities for new home-grown Canadian Talent. Join us and bring your products and services to one of the most prosperous and fastest growing ethnic communities…
Virasat Media’s resourcefulness and its ability to create, produce and broadcast, radio and TV shows has helped it develop a foundation, a network and a set of skills that is invaluable in planning and executing larger scale events.
Our early morning show on CKMS 102.7 FM starts with Morning Prayer followed by today in history. We play Punjabi music produced by Canadian and international artist from the world. Our news producers from Canada and India will keep the community updated with current news in Canada and around the world. In March 2019 we will have the phone lines open for live talk shows.
Virasat Media is the voice of the community. Call/Text/Email.
Gord Grant and Mark Reusser are in the studio today, the first day of 2019. The Agriculture Show has been on the air since Jan 2012. Gord and Mark were the first guests, and have returned every year for each new season. Our playlist:
1. Nazareth, Spinning Top
2. Black Sabbath, Country Girl
3. The Rolling Stones, Memory Motel
4. The Smithereens, Blues Before And After
5. Budgie, In The Grip Of A Tyrefitter’s Hand
6. Jesus Christ Superstar Soundtrack (1970 version featuring Yvonne Elliman, Murray Head and Ian Gillan), Everything’s Alright
7. The Beatles, When I’m 64
8. The Guess Who, Coming Down Off The Money Bag/Song Of The Dog
9. Elton John, Tell Me When The Whistle Blows
10. Leadbelly, Gallis Pole
11. David Bowie, Stay
12. Bob Seger, New Coat Of Paint
13. Jethro Tull, Play In Time
14. David + David, All Alone In The Big City
15. Flash And The Pan, Jetsetters Ball
16. Joe Jackson, A Slow Song
17. The Band, Down South In New Orleans (live from The Last Waltz, with Bobby Charles)
18. Buddy Guy, Baby Please Don’t Leave Me
19. Neil Young, The Old Homestead
20. Jefferson Airplane, Comin’ Back To Me
21. Yes, Yours Is No Disgrace
Practicing their neoliberal ideology, the federal liberal government of Justin Trudeau introduced legislation to end the postal worker strike, as Doug Ford’s conservatives also attacked workers rights with bill 47 in Ontario. Also, who will stop police budgets?