There were no guests in the studio, so we have two solid hours of new Canadian Content music today.
- 0h00m27s: Amsterdam Cypher instrumental — Kriswontwo
- 0h02m49s: Far Away instrumental — Kriswontwo
- 0h06m20s: DTDT instrumental — Kriswontwo
- 0h10m31s: Lies — Amy Gabba and The Almost Famous
- 0h13m16s: The Distance — Amy Gabba and The Almost Famous
- 0h15m44s: Revolution — Amy Gabba and The Almost Famous
- 0h18m29s: Turn It Up — Bree Taylor
- 0h21m18s: Ginger Bread Man — El Sancho (Eric Carpenter)
- 0h24m51s: Chud King Flow — El Sancho (Eric Carpenter)
- 0h28m25s: Hush Mode — El Sancho (Eric Carpenter)
- 0h31m56s: Simple Little Song (Hard Times) — Jessa
- 0h35m18s: Freedom — Lady Jay
- 0h38m46s: Juicebox — Laika
- 0h42m04s: What Makes You — POLARITY
- 0h46m41s: Lovers Rock Hall of Fame — Street Pharmacy
- 0h50m22s: Lightbulb – Official Video — Troy Kokol
- 0h53m43s: Nothing’s Bothering Me — JUST BECAUSE
- 0h57m25s: Surfin’ bird — JUST BECAUSE
- 1h00m30s: Relapse — The Contortionist
- 1h06m40s: Return to Earth — The Contortionist
- 1h12m36s: A Heart So Heavy — The Sun Harmonic
- 1h16m22s: Mistakes — Titus Calderbank
- 1h19m48s: Could Have Done Better — Titus Calderbank
- 1h23m29s: Running — Tobey Kai
- 1h27m03s: Keep Coming Back — Tower of Dudes
- 1h29m50s: I’m Offended — Tower of Dudes
- 1h32m41s: Scary Monsters — Tower of Dudes
- 1h38m03s: Old Man Writes Tunes — Tower of Dudes
- 1h40m37s: Paranoid Delusions — Tower of Dudes
- 1h43m37s: CatchingUp — Tower of Dudes
- 1h46m56s: Metal is King — Tower of Dudes
- 1h49m51s: Make A Move — Tre Mission
- 1h53m39s: Stone Cold Hustle — Tye Dempsey
- 1h56m39s: No Name instrumental — Kriswontwo
Download: ckms-community-connections-2019-06-17.mp3 (173 MiBytes, 1h59m58s)
CKMS Community Connections airs on CKMS-FM 102.7 every Monday from 10:00am to Noon.
Got music, spoken word, or other interesting stuff? Let us know at email@example.com or leave a comment on our “About” page.
Subscribe to the CKMS Community Connections podcast!
See all CKMS Community Connections shows!
Show notes and podcast interview content is Copyright © 2019 by the participants, and released under a Creative Commons Attribution Only license. Attribution to Radio Waterloo. Music selections are copyright by the respective rights holders.