On today’s episode join special guest host Rebel Time Robot as they play some awesome punk rock tunes! Mike and Dan had some technical problems, but Rebel Time Robot was able to pick up their slack (and believe me, there is A LOT of slack to pick up) and deliver a great show. Listen to some tunes from The Strike, Les Trois Huit, Propagandhi, and X-Ray Spex. You’ll also hear Rebel Time Robot deliver a damning critique of policing – it will blow your mind!
This episode features some solid antifascist tunes and a shoutout for the International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners. Learn more about that day and antifascism here.
So hit play and rock out to the punk rockingest radio show in town!
This episode’s playlist:
- Cambridge – Hole in the Ground
- La Gachette – Rien N’a Change
- Propagandhi – I Am a Rifle (The Rebel Spell)
- Kleins96 – Sullied Graves (The Rebel Spell)
- The Strike – Hungry Gun
- Les Trois Huit – Travailler
- The Prowlers – Antifascist Skin
- Action Sedition – Prisonniers Politiques
- Dead Kennedys – Police Truck
- Artificial Dissemination – Politix of Violence
- Tilt – Old Skool Pig
- King Prawn – Racist Copper
- Cockney Rejects – Police Car
- The Rebel Spell – 10,000 Years
- Bernays Propaganda – Yuppie Dream
- Gang of Four – I Found That Essence Rare
- X-Ray Spex – Germ Free Adolescents
- Police Funeral – 500 Years
- Off With Their Heads – Your Child is Dead
- The Class Assassins – Hard Times
Don’t forget to check out The Strike and Les Trois Huit in Hamilton on July 29 and Toronto on July 30! It’s gonna rock!!!
Pre-order and listen to a few tracks from Rebels Sing – A Tribute to Todd Serious and The Rebel Spell here
Catch Rebel Time Radio every Wednesday at 9PM on 100.3 Sound FM or soundfm.ca and whenever we get around to podcasting.
If you want your band’s tunes on the show, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org