Life got you down? Feeling stressed out? Tired? Unmotivated? Then what you need is your weekly dose of Rebel Time Radio! Side effects include smiles, dancing, raging, moshing, screaming, laughing, hunger, gas, diarrhea, and a whole lot more. So download Rebel Time Radio today!
On today’s episode Mike and Dan offer up some great punk tunes including a new song from Atterkop and The Maras, not to mention Propagandhi, The Restarts, G.L.O.S.S., and The Autonomads, Plus they actually play a new track by The Descendents. No really, they do. As a bonus they make supremely un-Canadian jokes about The Tragically Hip! Please don’t tell the RCMP.
Anyway, download the episode now! That punk rock ain’t gonna play itself.
Download the podcast here – right click and save the link.
This episode’s set:
- Good Riddance – A Credit to His Gender
- The Rotten – I Say
- Dead Kennedys – Let’s Lynch the Landlord
- Atterkop – Picket Fence
- The Descendents – No Fat Burger
- SNFU – Cheap Transistor Radio
- A Global Threat – Running Man
- The Maras – MD
- G.L.O.S.S. – Give Violence A Chance
- Dismantle – No Prisons, No Borders
- Grand Collapse – False Down
- Corrosion of Conformity – Technocracy
- Propagandhi – Today’s Empires, Tomorrow’s Ashes
- The Restarts – Square One
- Kalashnikov Collective – Metropoli
- Jello Biafra And NoMeansNo – The Myth Is Real Let’s Eat
- Jeunesse Apatride – Streets of Montreal
- Leftover Crack – Burn Them Prisons
- The Autonomads – Our Elisabeth
- The Cutups – I Can’t Do This Alone
- D.O.A. – Blind Men
- The Maras – Muddy Susan
- Bad Religion – 21st Century
Rebel Time Records is proud to be helping to release the upcoming Atterkop album, Liber Abaci. The new record drops October 1, but you can check out their bandcamp in the meantime.
And don’t forget to pre-order and listen to a few tracks from Rebels Sing – A Tribute to Todd Serious and The Rebel Spell here
Catch Rebel Time Radio every Wednesday at 9PM on 100.3 Sound FM or soundfm.ca and whenever we get around to podcasting.
If you want your band’s tunes on the show, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org