Rebel Time Radio is back to fill your ear holes with the angriest, loudest, and politicalest punk rock this side of the Grand River. So turn that dial up to eleven and slam dance the night away!
Tonight’s episode features a little bit of this (Citizen Fish, The Wipers, and No Means No) and a little bit of that (The Rebel Spell, War On Women, and Royal Red Brigade). Dan and Mike don’t talk much, except for the part where they totally nerd out over Star Trek. Will those nerds ever shut up about Star Trek? Probably not!
Press play now! GO!
Download the podcast here (right click and save the link)
This episode’s set:
- Teenage Bottlerocket – Bloodbath at Burger King
- The (International) Noise Conspiracy – Abolish Work
- SNFU -Scarecrow
- Illegal to Exist – Future Pending
- Citizen Fish – Shelf Life
- Subhumans – Firing Squad
- Submission Hold – Hawks and Doves and Time
- The Wipers – Tragedy
- The Rebel Spell – Green Soldier
- There Are Four Lights – Cat Call
- NoGood Heroes – 1919
- Deathrats – Sense of Entitlement
- No Means No – The Day Everything Became Nothing
- The Maras – Muddy Susan
- Leftover Crack – Corrupt Vision
- Jello Biafra and the Guantanamo School of Medicine – New Feudaluism
- Royal Red Brigade – I Need a Medic
- This Is My Fist – I’m Not Even Trying
- F-Minus – Property Damage
- War on Women – Confess
- Rudimentary Peni – Media Person
- Skeletal Family – Promised Land
- Spectres – Figures in the Sand
- The X-Ray Spex – Oh Bondage Up Yours
- Sick of it All – Hello Pricks
The Rebel Spell have reissued their first album Expressions in Layman’s Terms on the good ol’ Compact Disc format – grab it here. And don’t forget to preorder the upcoming tribute to Todd Serious and the here.
Catch Rebel Time Radio every Wednesday at 9PM on 100.3 Sound FM or soundfm.ca and whenever we get around to podcasting.
If you want your band’s tunes on the show, shoot an email to email@example.com