Rebel Time Radio is going all the way back to two weeks ago to bring you a new episode that was recorded then but here it is now! Got that? Good! RTR is going to fill your earholes with kickass politically charged punk/ska/oi bands like The Effigies, Braindead, Zounds and D.O.A.! Also Mike broke his bone so he played music about getting injured. Now it is the time for you to hit play!
- Naked Aggression – Smash the State
- The Effigies – Quota
- Outcry – Memory Loss
- Chumbawamba – Mouthful of Shit
- The Maras – A.0.K.
- Ice Age – Broken Bone
- Career Suicide – Jonzo’s Leaking Radiation
- D.O.A. – Johnny Too Bad
- The Rebel Spell – Last Run
- Braindead – Push ‘Em Back
- Stan & Itchy – Russian Cow
- The Selecter – Frontline
- Propagandhi – Victory Lap
- Zounds – Can’t Cheat Karma
- Nomeansno – Slugs Are Coming
- Bad Religion – Into the Night
Rebel Time Radio is now on iTunes! Subscribe here! Or search for us on another one of your favorite podcatcher and get Rebel Time Radio delivered right to your device thing! Do us a favour eh and give us a five star rating so that Rebel Time can spread punk rock tunes to all corners of the world.
Want to get in touch? Tell us about your awesome band or shower us with compliments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey do you like bicycles? Go check out Rebel Time Radio’s favorite bike shop Black Arrow Cycles in downtown Kitchener on Queen St. They’re UNBELIEVABLE!* Find out more info about Black Arrow Cycles here!
*This may be a hyperbole.