Today Jake Feeney came into the studio, we chatted, and Jake played some music Live, On-Air, In-Studio.
The interview starts at 3m55s.
- Facebook: Jake Feeney | Facebook
- Instagram: @jakefeeney
- YouTube: Jake Feeney Music
- Bandcamp: Jake Feeney | Bandcamp
- SoundCloud: Jake Feeney | SoundCloud
- Twitter: @jakefeeneymusic
- Amplify Link: Jake Feeney (No Headlights)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download: ckms-community-connections-2020-03-16-episode045.mp3 (82.3 MiBytes, 59m55s, episode 045)
- 00m48s: Jake Feeney — No Headlights Live, On-Air, In-Studio!
- 03m58s: Acoustics vs. Electrics, engineering an album.
- 08m52s: Jake Feeney — Calling Cards, Live in-studio.
- 12m06s: Writing sad songs, the process of writing music.
- 19m13s: Jake Feeney — Growing Pains, Live in-studio.
- 22m25s: Finger picking, “Travis Picking”, and other guitar techniques. What genre is Jake’s music? “Finger-pickin’, melancholy folk music.” Jake writes music for Jake.
- 31m17s: Jake Feeney — We Used To Float, Live in-studio.
- 35m24s: Melancholy music, happy music; audience requests, playing various venues like The Free Times Cafe, getting gigs, playing with other musicians, writing for other musicians, promotion and business, maybe teaching music.
- 47m50s: Jake Feeney — Jane, Live in-studio.
- 52m00s: Analyzing Jane; album release soon, on Bandcamp, SoundCloud, YouTube.
- 55m30s: Jake Feeney — The Hall, Live in-studio.
- 58m28s: Upcoming gig at The Hole In The Wall on 27 March 2020.