The Annual “Friends of CKMS” Funding Drive is on from October 25 to November 7. Please support your favorite show on CKMS as they ask for your support!
Radio Waterloo IS:
- community run, community funded, community minded
- non-profit, non-boring, non-traditional
- committed to training community members in the techniques of broadcasting.
- committed to serving the needs of community groups.
- committed to showing the true diversity of Waterloo Region
Radio Waterloo DOES:
- introduce our listeners to new ideas, perspectives, and music
- broadcast shows in many languages, serving many cultural communities
- emphasize exposure of issues and activities that are important to the local community
- support local arts talent
- play music that you won’t hear on commercial radio
- broadcasts news, analysis and discussion that you won’t hear on commercial radio