The show bios are looking great on the website: http://radiowaterloo.ca/schedule/pressure-drop-about/
Some of the bios were missing a few things, so I fixed them up, but I think this is due to most people not being properly trained on how to use the website. I created a How To video for this to help out. Please take a look at this 4 minute video about how to create a Show Bio. One of the things the video shows is how to add a Featured Image to a post. This should always be done for any blog post.
Have a safe weekend!
Hello,For our website, we would like to have a description of every show with a logo or photo to go along with it. I made some changes to the website that should make this more organised than what we have tried in the past. All of the descriptions will show up on the Shows page. Here's what I need each show to do.
- Log into http://radiowaterloo.ca/wp-
adminIf you do not have a login, please let me know.
- Create a new post.
- Set the title as your show name.
- Type in a description of your show. Include the time it airs and any online links you have (your website, facebook, twitter, etc).
- Set the category to your show.
- Add tags. Include the tag "about" as a minimum. You can also add any genres or other tags that describe your show.
- Add a featured image. This should be at least 1050 pixels wide and 600 pixels tall.
- Publish your post.After this is done, you can go back and make changes to your show description at any time.Let firstname.lastname@example.org know if you need any help with this. It should only take 10 minutes and will help us with advertising sales and general exposure of your show. Please try to get yours done in one week.Thanks,NatCKMS President