The interview starts at 4m55s.
- Website: https://oneeyedoracle.com/music/
- Twitter: @OneEyedOracle | Twitter
- Facebook: One Eyed Oracle | Facebook
- Instagram: @oneeyedoracle | Instagram
- YouTube: One Eyed Oracle | YouTube
- SoundCloud: One Eyed Oracle | SoundCloud
- Spotify: One Eyed Oracle | Spotify
- E-mail: email@example.com
Download: ckms-community-connections-2020-08-17-episode054.mp3 (57.2 MBytes, 59m37s, episode 054)
- 0m00s: Theme for CKMS Community Connections by Steve Todd
- 0m25s: All I Am by One Eyed Oracle
- 4m55s: Boris Buhot talks to Bob about Oshawa, the local music community, the joy of live music, talking about Really Small Town and All I Am.
- 17m25s: Really Small Town by One Eyed Oracle
- 21m17s: The history of Really Small Town, “the social conscience of music”.
- 30m30s: Cast Away by One Eyed Oracle
- 34m05s: The Eastern European influence, the dream influence, remembering The United Truce, Boris’s instrument collection, studio album production.
- 47m00s: Love So Hard by One Eyed Oracle
- 51m10s: Album release on 4:20 in April, seeing reality in the lyrics of Really Small Town, all touring is on hold, talking about the disruption of Covid, inspiration from the assembly line,
- 58m58: One Black Day by One Eyed Oracle and end credits.
(sorry, the video is a bit choppy. YouTube is doing some robotic editing…)