Today The Boys And I came into the studio to talk about their music and play some of it live on-air! The tracks are available on The Boys & I Songs on ReverbNation.
The Boys & I are a four-piece band: Marc Reilly on lead guitar, Luke Ducharme on percussion, Adom Postma on bass, and James Blacktop on guitar and vocals. Local to Kitchener, they play an assortment of classic rock, alternative, and lyrically driven original tunes.
- Sat, 31 Aug 2019, 10pm — 1am: The Pick and Shovel, 30 Water St. S., Cambridge
- Sat, 7 Sep 2019, 2pm — 1am: Harmony Lunch, 90 King St. N., Waterloo. Benefit for OneROOF
- Sat, 14 Sep 2019: Bell City Brewing, #9-51 Woodyatt Drive, Brantford
- Sat, 21 Sep 2019: StrykerZ Kitchen & Bar, 120 Ottawa St. N., Kitchener
- Fri, 27 Sep 2019: Harmony Lunch, 90 King St. N., Waterloo
- Sat, 5 Oct 2019: Atria, 59 King St. E., Oshawa
More gigs on their Facebook Events page.
- Facebook: @theboysandiband
- Reverbnation: The Boys & I
- Spotify: James Blacktop
- YouTube: The Boys & I / James Blacktop
- Twitter: @AdomPostma
Music List in progress, stay tuned!
- 0h09m05s: Queen Of The Gypsies — James Marrin And The Midnight Riders
- 0h58m15s: (Wanna) Not Want You Back — The Boys And I
- 1h08m48s: Hurt — The Boys And I (à la Johnny Cash)
- 1h23m57s: That Ain’t Me Anymore — The Boys And I
- 1h37m10s: Supernova— The Boys And I
- 1h48m42s: With Or Without You — The Boys And I (à la U2)
Download: ckms-community-connections-2019-08-19.mp3 (166 MiBytes, 2h00m41s, episode 21)
CKMS Community Connections airs on CKMS-FM 102.7 every Monday from 10:00am to Noon.
Got music, spoken word, or other interesting stuff? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on our “About” page.
Subscribe to the CKMS Community Connections podcast!
See all CKMS Community Connections shows!
YouTube: CKMS Community Connections for 19 August 2019
Show notes and podcast interview content is Copyright © 2019 by the participants, and released under a Creative Commons Attribution Only license. Attribution to Radio Waterloo. Music selections are copyright by the respective rights holders.