Two days before the celebration of Gravmas we’ve got Jesse Maxwell in the studio, talking about music, addiction, creativity, and playing some tracks from his upcoming album, Radio Silence.
The interview starts at 3m30s.
- Instagram: @JesseMvxwell
- Twitter: @JesseMvxwell
- Facebook: Jesse Maxwell Perez
- Spotify: Jesse Maxwell
- YouTube: Jesse Maxwell – Topic
- Apple Music: Jesse Maxwell on Apple Music
Jesse’s label is Trans Phatt Records.
To connect with Jesse for booking gigs, tours, or recording contracts, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Addiction and Mental Health Services in K-W
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction Assessment and Treatment — Waterloo Wellington (multiple resources)
- Kitchener Clinic — Ontario Addiction Treatment Centres — Phone: +1‑877‑937‑2282
- Addiction Treatment – House Of Friendship — Phone: +1‑844‑437‑3247
- ACT Kitchener 91 Queen Street — Phone: +1‑519‑576‑0228
Download: ckms-community-connections-2019-12-23.mp3 (81.9 MiBytes, 59m39s, episode 32)
- 00m49s: Colossal, live, on-air, in-studio!– Jesse Maxwell
- 03m30s: Talking about Toronto, Brooklyn, the touring band, and Queens County Roots.
- 11m15s: Life On The Rocks, live — Jesse Maxwell
- 14m07s: Comparing the live performance to the studio recording. Talking about addiction, recovery, and mental health.
- 28m21s: Lost, live — Jesse Maxwell
- 30m28s: Music or Lyrics? The creative process.
- 42m40s: Average, live — Jesse Maxwell
- 46m35s: Analyzing Average, the touring band lineup, finding gigs, the music business.
- 57m58s: Credits
- 58m32s: April Showers, live — Jesse Maxwell
CKMS Community Connections Hour One airs on CKMS-FM 102.7 on Monday from 11:00am to Noon, and Hour Two airs on Friday from 2:00pm to 3:00pm.