Cush Amor and Gerima Harvey join Bob Jonkman in the studio for a Live, On-Air, In-Studio performance, and a discussion on Black History Month and the culture of the African diaspora.
The interview starts at 2m42s.
- Website: Cush Amor
- Podcast: Cush Podcasts
- Facebook: Cushesh Yaa Amor
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +1‑514‑613‑1078
Black History Month Launch at Emmanual United Church
When: Sunday, 9 February 2020
Where: Emmanual United Church
Location: 22 Bridgeport Road West, Waterloo, Ontario
Download: ckms-community-connections-2020-02-03.mp3 (81.7 MiBytes, 59m30s, episode 38)
- 0m52s: Cush Amor and Gerima Harvey — The Rivers of Babylon, a Live, On-Air, In-Studio Performance!
- 2m42s: Talking to Cush Amor and Gerima Harvey about Kitchener orgins, live performances, getting on-stage, working with other performers, local festivals.
- 12m17s: Cush Amor and Gerima Harvey — Medley: Xamaidian, Queen Nanny, Asase Law (Earth Angel), Down By The Riverside, In-Studio.
- 24m30s: Black History Month, concert at Emmanual United Church, playing the Djembe, summer festivals, Gerima’s Kalimba.
- 39m02s: Cush Amor — Xamadian
- 42m52s: Speaking French and Jamaican Patois, the African diaspora, cultural shows on Radio Waterloo, Start A Show on CKMS-FM.
- 50m08s: Cush Amor and Gerima Harvey — The Remption Song, Live In-Studio.
- 53m30s: Inspiration for The Redemption Song, the Cush Podcasts, goodbyes.
- 57m37s: Cush Amor — One Love