Yenny Stronge talks with Lesley Crompton of the Social Development Centre Waterloo Region about homelessness, affordable housing, the KW Community Fridge, foodbanks, Universal Basic Income (UBI) and the Unsheltered Campaign.
The interview starts at 0m23s.
Social Development Centre Waterloo Region (SDCWR)
- Website: http://waterlooregion.org/
- Twitter: @sdcwr
- Facebook: Social Development Centre Waterloo Region on Facebook
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1‑519‑579‑3800 • +1‑877‑579‑3859
- Website: https://civichubwr.org/unsheltered-campaign/
- Twitter: @UnshelteredC
- Facebook: Unsheltered Campaign on Facebook
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Download: ckms-community-connections-2021-02-08-episode078.mp3 (41.5 MB, 43m07s, episode 078)
CKMS Community Connections Hour One airs on CKMS-FM 102.7 on Monday from 11:00am to Noon, and Hour Two airs on Saturday from 1:00pm to 2:00pm.
Got music, spoken word, or other interesting stuff? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on our “About” page.
Subscribe to the CKMS Community Connections podcast!
See all CKMS Community Connections shows!
Show notes and podcast interview content is Copyright © 2021 by the participants, and released under a Creative Commons Attribution Only license. Copy, re-use, and derivative works are allowed with attribution to Radio Waterloo and a link to this page. Music selections are copyright by the respective rights holders.