The interview with J.P. Mortier starts at 0h07m59s.
We talk about J.P.’s origins, travelling, touring, his new CD Nation Of Iron, his studio band, double albums, and the differences in performing live compared to studio recording.
I didn’t talk much about Paragon Cause (actually, not at all) because I hope to have them in the studio for a live, on-air, in-studio concert when they come to Waterloo on their next tour!
- 0h00m25s: Someone Else — Paragon Cause
- 0h03m57s: Separate Lives — Paragon Cause
- 0h07m38s: Who Decides (excerpt) — J.P. Mortier
- 0h22m02s: World Of Steel — J.P. Mortier
- 0h33m08s: Nation Of Iron — J.P. Mortier
- 0h47m57s: Sons Of Steel — J.P. Mortier
- 0h51m03s: Sons Of Steel (CD version) — J.P. Mortier
- 0h59m01s: One Forty Seven — J.P. Mortier
Exclusive downloads for J.P. Mortier’s three acoustic tracks from Nation Of Iron, recorded live, on-air, in-studio at CKMS-FM 102.7 Radio Waterloo!
Download: ckms-community-connections-2019-11-04.mp3 (82 MiBytes, 0h59m37s, episode 23)
CKMS Community Connections Hour One airs on CKMS-FM 102.7 on Monday from 11:00am to Noon, and Hour Two airs on Friday from 2:00pm to 3:00pm.